- DA40 Lot 617 Shadwick Drive, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA41 Lot 655 Warrier Street, Bulgarra (2MB)
- DA42 Lot 1926 Ridley Street, Bulgarra (2MB)
- DA43 Lot 1680 Galbraith Road, Pegs Creek (2MB)
- DA44 Lot 644 Samson Way, Bulgarra (3MB)
- DA45 Lot 613 Wotherspoon Road, Millars Wells (2MB)
- DA46 Lot 628 Burnside Close, Millars Wells (2MB)
- DA47 Lot 1926 Ridley Street, Bulgarra (809KB)
- DA51 Lot 683 Gregory Way, Bulgarra (627KB)
- DA52 Lot 651 Hancock Way, Bulgarra (648KB)
- DA53 Lot 601 Di Carlo Way, Nickol (2MB)
- DA54 Lot 663 Nairn Street, Bulgarra (2MB)
- DA55 Lot 623 Gawthorne Drive, Millars Well (2MB)
- DA3 Millars Well, Karratha (376KB)
- Wickham South (1MB)
- Nickol West, Karratha (6MB)
- Gap Ridge Industrial Estate (6MB)
- Lot 500 Madigan Road Karratha (41MB)
- Lot 504 Nickol Karratha (23MB)
The Roebourne Structure Plan provides an overarching framework for the revitalisation and future development of one of our oldest towns. It represents a new future for the people of Roebourne, acknowledging the role of local Aboriginal Corporations and working with them to create a better future.
The Structure Plan defines the objectives for the 6 key precincts within the town and guides land use and infrastructure coordination, as well as urban design and redevelopment opportunities alongside a staging plan for implementation. The Roebourne Structure Plan will inform the preparation of statutory town planning documents and outline the parameters within which more detailed planning and future development can take place.
The Plan incorporates a vision that was developed after extensive consultation with the Aboriginal community and well as many other stakeholders with strong interests in the town of Roebourne. The Roebourne Townsite Vision is:Create a future for Roebourne that facilitates the creation of a diverse and well-functioning permanent residential community, based on a celebration of the cultural strength of the residents, while building a diversified economic base that responds to the natural environment and contributes to the Pilbara region.
The supporting technical reports which have been prepared for this structure plan follow:
- Roebourne Environmental Strategy (8.7MB PDF)
- Geotechnical and Soil Investigation (16MB PDF)
- Retail Analysis (10.2MB PDF)
- Water and Wastewater Services Capacity Assessment (17MB PDF)
- Engagement Report (8.2MB PDF)
- Stormwater and Flood Management Plan (16.5MB PDF)
The Point Samson District Structure Plan has been prepared to define future growth areas and precincts with objectives including preferred land uses, patterns of movement and development character. The Point Samson District Structure Plan will inform the preparation of statutory town planning documents and outline the parameters within which more detailed planning and future development can take place.
- Point Samson District Structure Plan (26.1MB PDF)
Should you have any questions in regard to the above, then please contact the City of Karratha Planning Department on 08 9186 8555.