Find out more about:
Tenders are typically requested by City of Karratha where expenditure is over $150,000, although there are some exceptions to this general rule. City of Karratha uses an electronic tendering portal called Tenderlink to advertise requests for tender. The titles and closing dates of our open tenders are detailed in the table below. Full details on all our open tenders are accessible by clicking on the title of a tender and registering with Tenderlink at www.tenderlink.com/karratha. By registering (for free) with Tenderlink potential suppliers can choose to receive automatic email updates and notifications regarding tenders advertised by City of Karratha. Please note that all responses to our requests for tender must be submitted electronically via Tenderlink. Responses submitted via any other means will not be accepted for evaluation.
Our tenders that have closed since July 2014 are available to view on our Closed Tenders page. Please contact us to obtain information about tenders advertised prior to that date.
If you would like more information about City of Karratha tenders please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 08 9186 8555. For any technical TenderLink issues please contact TenderLink directly on 1800 233 533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Karratha uses an online quotation tool called eQuotes to simplify the way the City seeks quotations from potential suppliers. eQuotes is used by hundreds of organisations across Australia to increase transparency and compliance in quote-based purchasing. A request for quotation will usually be made using eQuotes where expenditure is less than $150,000, however there are some exceptions to this general rule.
One part of eQuotes is an online directory of suppliers called Vendorpanel Marketplace. To have your business included on Vendorpanel Marketplace, all you need to do is sign up (it’s free) and create a profile. When projects come up that fit with your business category you will be presented to relevant council staff as a supplier option.
If we request a quote from you you’ll be notified via email and can easily review the quotation request and submit your quote securely through your Vendorpanel Marketplace profile – just follow the prompts.
Rest assured your submitted quote will only be visible to relevant Council staff making this a no-risk and simple way of accessing more business opportunities.
How do you register?
To register your business with Vendorpanel Marketplace just follow the instructions below. It’s very straight-forward and takes about ten minutes.
All you need to do is:
- Go to https://www.vendorpanel.com.au/marketplace to access the registration page
- Choose a business category and enter your email address and name
- You will then be sent an invitation via email to join Vendorpanel Marketplace and can set up a profile in less than 10 minutes.
If you would like more information about City of Karratha quotations please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 08 9186 8555. For any technical eQuotes or Vendorpanel Marketplace issues please contact their technical support directly on email@example.com or 03 9095 6181.
The following documents are of relevance to suppliers and potential suppliers to the City of Karratha. If you require any further information about supplying goods or services to City of Karratha please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- General OHS Rules for Contractors
- Purchasing Policy
- Regional Price Preference Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Confidential Information Policy
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan Contractor Reporting Form
- Post Practical Completion Defects/Maintenance Protocol
- Consultant Travel and Accommodation Expenses
- Australian Standards General Conditions of Contract are the preferred contract type for City of Karratha. They can be accessed via the SAI Global website at http://www.saiglobal.com/online